Thursday, March 14, 2013

EASY-PEASY DIY: Wood Bead {Friendship} Bracelets

 
 
Its been a little while since I blogged a easy-peasy DIY...and this one happens to take about 5 minutes and cost about $1... for reals. I found these AMAZING new Krylon Paint Markers while on my weekly Hobby Lobby trip yesterday;), and had this idea to do a take on a classic friendship bracelet! This one happens to be easier and much less time consuming then the classic threaded BFF bracelet.
 
I actually think it turned out super cute, and totally 'indie/bohemian' inspired!! I can't wait to layer it with other bracelets! I think with them being leather and wood, that my husband would wear one too... so this would also be a cute wedding/party favor idea... with maybe a heart and wedding date, or initials, umm YES and YES, love it!
All you need is: plain wood beads, paint markers, leather cord, & scissors!
 
How To: Take the paint markers and draw whatever your little heart desires on the wood beads & string on to leather cord... I happen to like the adjustable knot closure...so just cut your cord a little longer and tie two knots on the end of each cord attached to your bracelet... SUPER EASY!


 
I've got a super fun & easy DIY coming from the Modern Momma; that would be equally as awesome with these Krylon Paint Markers too!! Stay Tuned!
 
Hope everyone is having a great week! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover